RE: LF: RADCOM

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RADCOM
From: "Chris Trayner" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:38:38 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Johan,

Thanks once again for your contribution.

> I'm sorry Chris, I was a bit angry but I did not intend to upset anyone.

Please don't apologise - you certainly didn't upset me :-)

Actually, as editor of a small scientific journal, you wrote exactly the sort
of email that I like to see - it got people talking! So often readers have
ideas but not enough motivation to put them into print. You persuaded a lot of
people to oil up their keyboards and expand a couple of letters into a real
debate.

> Anyway, these ad's are driving me mad... Isn't it possible to at least
put them all at the end of the magazine? ;-)

I know the feeling. At least it's not as bad as what our Cousins on the other
side of the Pond have to put up with. A saddening number of Stateside mags seem
to spread the articles over far too many half pages, leaving the suspicion that
they're dragging you through as many adverts as possible.

Best regards,
Chris G4OKW

<<winmail.dat>>