Re: LF: RADCOM

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RADCOM
From: "Andy Talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:44:17 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=iArAygCGlgS2T6u8FW3hYl+Qjn9bjRxNeRm/TM2vI3s=; b=lczTx3nAXCX8sCEcwAblNxWJteFkwubwcmcnwC5tN4UHL+FOQBQg4CJRNUoo2rhlXSK7IjBgSbfBoATQ8le/Z5x7LG5loLTo27z2agyPhTrMUA+Xq7JLrqA6WlnrE/MxAe5cJcPJ1XBTz9r41Bmoj1eLvsLwRgATScBJfC5e//M=
Sender: [email protected]
How about writing a few letters to the editor about the appalling
tabloid route the Radcomic is taking?

Giles (editor)  himself is a bit concerned about the route the comic
is moving, but I get the feeling he is being pushed by the RSGB Mafia,
sorry the Board.   The two job titles that used to run the magazine
were "Editor" and "Technical Editor"    now   they are "Managing
Editor" and  "Features Editor" .  That sez it all!

Andy  G4JNT