RE: LF: RADCOM

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RADCOM
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:14:30 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
I've been watching this thread, and whilst nothing to do with RadCom would
suggest that the lack of technical articles on 500kHz is more likely to be a
dearth in people writing articles than a editorial decision not to publish
such material.

As RSGB HF Manager I would be more than happy to support technical articles
concerning 500kHz or indeed 136kHz.  Technical articles are peer reviewed
prior to publication and support from someone like myself may help ensure
that such articles don't take too long during this process (as has
unfortunately happened in the past).

Like most sentiment on this reflector, I am also one who would like to see
more technical content in RadCom!

73 John, G3WKL
RSGB HF Manager