Re: LF: RADCOM

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RADCOM
From: "Johan H. Bodin" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:35:49 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

John, LF,

you may wish to have a look at QEX, http://www.arrl.org/qex/

If you accept a paperless forum, there is a Yahoo group called EMRFD at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/emrfd/ . It was started by Roger KA7EXM (W7ZOI's son). I found the group yesterday (!) so I don't know much about it yet, but the authors of the book EMFRD (Experimental Methods in RF Design) seem to be active on the mailing list, including the legendary Wes Hayward W7ZOI himself. The group has about 500 solder melting members, it certainly looks promising :-)

73
Johan SM6LKM

John Pumford-Green GM4SLV wrote:
BTW does anyone know of something along the lines of a QRO version of SPRAT? A magazine for tinkerers in the RF arts?