Re: LF: AW: Beaconing on 8.79 kHz in QRSS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: AW: Beaconing on 8.79 kHz in QRSS
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:11:52 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ec+EacQMnBuxSyR4mOP7vbLq+iqQfa58feiwVRBa2bc=; b=a1oSDdowqmNF7aBkED34SSPgvJfKSRLmnjru9pGyxs7OoQsFxQ6SOMDjOKls7UmPaS pL0V0j4Ig+UHR7pIrQq9bbpbZmeGFdWvpZ3Ql4GJXVpX7qVj3wdY3K7qWZfBxCzPKJTb sC699XMwXKkL+33+kObCeKElVRpvp/TN3UWj0=
Sender: [email protected]
It was NATO AGARD papers (not AGAARD) that I was referring to.

Here are some other useful references to ULF/VLF system design and practicalities:

<http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?reload=true&arnumber=1138037>
<http://oai.dtic.mil/oai/oai?&verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=AD0640319>
<http://www.search.com/reference/Ultra_low_frequency#Earth_Mode_Communications>

73s