Re: LF: VLF_8.79 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF_8.79 kHz
From: ALAN MELIA <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:55:18 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1266879318; bh=Cujb8Hk4tZidn6HSjQFWO+mnjS3nlGWWs2qf0YuSwOs=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=XYwkdfkBAwBG7Q3/V1UxZTU7UDq0C4XJsB1ZSS/9H/Qmq1wMT82J5cUNIRrm4rmsI2+3WPt3cM4kXQPL7AZ+PyznuzlLYHxHZGkug42a4ZOijHgAl1qKkLSAIkl5M35vOA3NOS96EEPInyPYhVKuoKNBYCHg1TIePck4XYGt+Ys=
Sender: [email protected]
Apologies Andy my memory is playing tricks (make a note ...it's an age thing !!
:)  ).....maybe it was somone else.

On an admin point when I used to sit on a liaison committee for PMR, we heard
that the Govt isues "free licences" so that it can retain control, set
conditons of the operation, and can of course withdraw them if it gets
"embarassing". I think this was the case at the time with SRBR and the later
misnamed PMR446.

I subscribe to Bear's philosophy too (no I never said that....I must have been
misquoted) I also believe in "Dont ask cos the easiest and safest answer for a
Civil Serpent is 'no' " !!

Nice comment from Alex on near-field....long time since we heard from you last
Alex or maybe I dont read the group enough.

Best Wishes
Alan G3NYK