Re: LF: VLF_8.79 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF_8.79 kHz
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:58:27 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=6CMnxJd3kM9G6PB+byJ57bBuEtFgO6XKeYz0Pwiko5g=; b=HszRV16JjKCxaG1bMjQZRMxauPpdhh/WhwfSX+PBekuMdR5BwZp2ECfEc0smtNM6l/ y+LMkgaOPNA4n09Du/2hns2e2OD/FQbXsBWV66jr1OXS1NB3B8BouIYRXoLc0wI0aIA/ LLClEb2VyKwl8IOuPdRrAK3jdWIodJNFLJ1hU=
Sender: [email protected]
Maybe some enterprising US hams could "borrow" the massive antenna system (if it is still up) for some <9kHz tests in much the same way some UK hams used the old Decca stations on 73kHz!

Thanks - interesting link.

73s
Roger G3XBM