Re: LF: VLF_8.79 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF_8.79 kHz
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 21:01:04 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=s5w0whq1dGpk0JUp9R8cdYbnib5hCGUiURidueWJRyo=; b=gnf+Z2AnxVhd5iDbeVUpnbkmMMLVn12Fux+eF3jjsZJPIptBTJWzbHJmiCq1wMvSEy 0ILFrDxXdc4YMkP4YldcBmOUzzpuKo1w06wJsA7ACb1OL2CuTDfDCxIs7fAbr8jaeG83 o77WXjNUCKS57pjQ/L1EACdoL2FnhCRpws8i0=
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Andy. So they didn't actually say no, just didn't reply.

73s
Roger G3XBM