Re: LF: AW: Beaconing on 8.79 kHz in QRSS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: AW: Beaconing on 8.79 kHz in QRSS
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:48:34 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=f/uqEvRZtBKFbApTSEBVzgkJsk5m2uJE7h397sUCSZ0=; b=KwcNSdVi88xxO0B+vofTfSbykH/c7urim/RvWGrC07NrmW+Xvzkmj9Qtk71+90UatN M+ce5BLsGUSBzEpGe9WtmpsU1bZRU/hz4zaDiI7D5IaB91gWkz1cVOup3ZsGOxYGchHz qiGzqe2vtXiuXoPp4mK8Y3j04t179R3OBvuaM=
Sender: [email protected]
Roger,

  Thanks for the tip on the papers.
 I downloaded the NATO AGARD paper from the NATO ftp site:
ftp://ftp.rta.nato.int//PubFullText/AGARD/CP/AGARD-CP-529/AGARDCP529.pdf

Beware that it is 42MB and the server is slow!
--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ