Re: LF: Re: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 07:21:27 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1521631290; bh=+wOGH7C1V1WqlPIf5BXq/NfEsEk5oskgG/MRzwEuZGY=; h=Received:Received:From:Subject:To:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Date: Message-ID; b=pshwuryWX5iiM3aVajXzDTvA7hNPY6j2gcypZVY3UHttVmAYWqFLIbDXOwSrDTiwS 4R8gMI+Siyl5u7ImRAJizlbCBYcHV2MSJyVV+VLaDKhh7cRk3ZNAqBYzbkY/BfpcDY ZnvehMw7V9B3owiSsbEEmTFircJiMTgoyGEy9cxnhD7vCXilOlt5ggWd5xBwM/rCg/ tJM2Onv//drV7xXHN8pUsWUnn5yfyD6kXOKetuzCECJ58MRDPWKhgnpTyjOAQW27u2 dWUpJ5fD4NdBqfTz21zAsf03svXmYLmWOGl0Rcn6ZiUtfvqaoWJdQBGObqAIlEz0+b ViLPbjy2HYR9w==
Sender: [email protected]
Many years back, Stefan DK7FC's 137 kHz T/A DFCW was received here every month of the year ... and it's not like we had to try every night of the month for success ... even during the summer. If the DST was favorable any relatively low noise night worked.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2