Re: LF: Re: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 16:34:02 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

I will be watching the DF6NM grabber along with several others tonight.

I need a better receive antenna for Europe, but I can only build one
this year (it also has to be low cost). I have to make some decision
about what it should be.

When I have high static it usually causes some smearing of the
signal on the spectrogram. I didn't see any of that on Jay's
capture. It could be just some problem that is created by my
receiver. I will have to investigate it.

I will stay with DFCW60 tonight, but might change to 90 in next
night(s).

73,
Paul