Re: LF: Re: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...

To: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 13:40:20 +0000
Cc: [email protected]
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=yona9+ZahbFOwCGpJSRIWHABGNcCr4j8UOYEFaVKSxg=; b=NJddOCA6/3huaBOdy+J5gosEqHHIPPywca3lKM5bgFTvUA6GE6Ka9sWoTV7pYJuvy5 mJEMnUK+kZb240+KFQ5i54iWscdIf5eqOTkDOFEG74DHVyvqXuqBHNwKIbgmawGxBmP7 vJZ42ggxDSabIpfIqdbQxdhvRF36xgzjTa8BweuozfwHSKQU25g2Wv6Psrdkrom0Z7ky b7JhezBUPUtjKwT94TKhJOHNmveUZpsVRmw4otlHU4zP8u/LkL3Pk5fSZV3ZEmX+DDeB qrwlD9VmzBXSmpDH1ndtw/Q4gdqoZiilmRrSIDh44jLPsdFHasTGtecJt3pl+Xv71A+o 24Bw==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Paul,

> Very interesting Jay. To my knowledge we don't have a DK7FC
> equivalent these days and I'm not aware of anyone transmitting DFCW
> with enough EIRP to make it even on the best winter nights. I really
> need to stop doing WSPR and transmit DFCW for a few nights to see if
> I appear on any of the remaining European grabbers.

> Aside from that I plan to continue WSPR-15 transmissions into the
> late spring and summer to see what happens. It would be interesting
> if there were a big station in Europe transmitting WSPR-15 on the
> opposite sequence. Or, a big station transmitting DFCW (this would
> require alternate NA/EU transmit nights however, as I cannot receive
> while transmitting.

> 73,
> Paul N1BUG WI2XTC

I  can  set  my grabber, just let me know what speed and frequency. It
can be reached here when it's running :

http://www.chriswilson.tv/grabber.html

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]