Re: [english 100%] Re: LF: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...

To: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [english 100%] Re: LF: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 11:12:10 +0000
Cc: [email protected]
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=U4KyCPt1K+zv4Ze6MFlqLRjl3yJ5tfHWNeWKoS026cs=; b=WWzALG1lVAXQUOCUozzsBbKYd6Hfkpc7mW4l+C1u0xVio1LWLL55YGGVf8ksdQkGHe HTc7nwO9OezAJ93JKf4Kikg6sTE4kcOJ9lr0TXnnneGFUELPHQhLiwmjkEASWBSbe0M5 uocHv8w2OymAHmx2MN+Y5DtIXS3lcAVXQ2wMP+yThxU/VzP5d4kLLxyVPL70P7mKLZ5Q TquLQPTDMBeXLTiVmq1MIMvjEHLQ81Pba+GfS63IWt9BZsdrTQItjeeiTuU2fsu3UUyv yxWoM9W2ysaphJIMhVF184sM9Zakc5drbnQW4fk71nhPtPbxQISDaryFovD3ZPJwBSXK 0B5w==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Luis,

My take on Ebnaut is it's undoubtedly a superb medium for low signal
level transmission and reception, but until someone makes it available
as single package that installs itself like WSJT-X or OPERA it will
remain a very niche piece of software used pretty much solely by
"geeks" who enjoy the challenge of grappling with getting it all
working. I hope this doesn't sound offensive to others, I am just
telling it as it is from my point of view. I'd love to try it but not
being particularly computer savvy, and having battled Linux on several
occasions and given up with its obtuse structure and commands, I will
probably have to sit back in awe of those who have mastered it and got
the amazing results Ebnaut has shown itself capable of.

Kudos to Paul, and those utilising his tools on LF and VLF I'd love to
know something of his background and job, should he wish to share,
he's obviously an immensely talented and driven gentleman!

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]