Re: LF: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 16:52:34 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-GB, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan, Paul,

the WSJT-X version 1.0 users guide mentions  JT9-1, JT9-2, JT9-5, JT9-10 and
JT9-30 (see http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJT-X_Users_Guide.pdf).
The oldest WSJT-X version I have at hand is v1.1, r3596. But in this version
JT9-2 and up are already abandoned.
So you have to look for version 1.0 or maybe (but rather unlikely) an earlier
revision of version 1.1.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T