Re: [english 100%] Re: LF: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [english 100%] Re: LF: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 07:45:01 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Luis, LF,

I am afraid I have to agree with Chris here. I am in awe and have
great respect for Paul and those doing amazing things at VLF, but
EbNaut is not for the rest of us until someone writes more
documentation that fills some major gaps.

I have read the pages on EbNaut many times in the past months but I
cannot even start to get my head around what I would need for
hardware, let alone the software configuration. My best guess, since
I can't get any sense of the hardware required, is that it very
likely is beyond my budget for some years. As for what is written,
most is for VLF where (I guess) equipment is very different? This
creates even more difficulty for those like myself who might want to
try it at LF.

A great place to start if someone were to write articles for the
rest of us would be about the hardware requirements. Is there more
than one way to do it? What is needed? How do you build it?

73,
Paul N1BUG