Re: LF: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 14:20:19 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1521811220; bh=f78xFIv68jBLQ3x9DRWG6E29EExRwOkeqm4j+VqkvQ4=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=bO0Y2A4DRbm2QfGRwFFyzZq3oHLk9QaK5eZbMnfK9ZF8LolAySr+/Lhezd4ChgR7k iSNzupQidCC6E+fbCjCVzIZ+21aRkAuBXOfvLwEcpFU2cTv0syO0foUnae3XE8zUyv 0+pdkwS9gd1soob4NgnikAjwH8/Rv7432xlnWK0IB/Sk5ZrvGDTU5IGLDPxkVsNFN7 didAeliZvn8G6r419g0KGSpFG0npO8XbLB0/xZqCt/vPFNZIrGWzu7whODsHcqCACI Om4Mku2iiYexK5lYGxXFo2FhvwshEWf2AUQbPWOFBYv14MG0BKu6q2bU0BinZuxh9G HSeKV5lTm4FVw==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Rob,