Re: [english 100%] Re: LF: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...

To: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: Re: [english 100%] Re: LF: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 17:17:22 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ntlworld.com; s=meg.feb2017; t=1521739044; bh=V5DuNHA5sh5ZNOaJY2fwWwgKJPqWCppP83hqsEERdI4=; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Reply-to:In-reply-to:References; b=Oj+l/mFoKisi2imFvv+GUT5XfpA+hH/UJBg+bkUImr2odIXSSjt7toamVL2GWrmaw 26Y3ou+Qcypv3BdA2KuMq7MYn6bScFRwuWsu+xLKTyPrZpeqM8B7ZAcy5L2vxq/4hF YUJFCJ/6uGLf45XVADxfcX+WB9GRG3wMod6ylBrJAR9QolYFhDn0fNFW6xhMm2uKkg IXyvxANRrwuZcBLSw0bUbI2nxFd1c24amd/UxWaFnN5TVMhgu2Pfd3mP5eksYpUkYL 5qhqpybpzWwN0IyiAKsMTgdUHybfQhnJuBWQuJGh9eQWWIDblx305R61ebn84s0R4Q PTMl+Q5AHyOEQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Part of the reason for lower activity on 136 over the past few days
has been my regular Op32 transmissions stopping because of the snow
combined with high winds, then some resultant damage to my antenna
(the vertical wire broke off from the top wires). Now the weather is
calmer and the antenna has been fixed so I have resumed transmssions.
Welcome back to south-east England where a little bit of snow is
catastrophic!

Mike, G3XDV