Re: [english 100%] Re: LF: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [english 100%] Re: LF: 2200m Trans-Atlantic QSO dream...
From: "DL3JJ HOME" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 18:36:17 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
It did not work.
Was only in pull down menue.
Got no answer on my request for this slow mode in future available.
JT9-5 or so would be a big deal for 160m too.

73
Ralf
DL3JJ

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: DK7FC
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 5:22 PM
To: [email protected]

Hi Paul,

There is an old version of WSJT-X that contains slow JT9 modes. If i
remember correctly there was -1 -2 -5 and -10. Maybe someone has the old
exe still available?

73, Stefan