Re: R: Re: LF: TXing 2200m WSPR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: R: Re: LF: TXing 2200m WSPR
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 06:13:03 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
One final thing.

Thought maybe something in the antenna was breaking down (arcing or corona), so made another check:

I now have the capability to run the PA on 13V or 19V. At 19V I can make more power into the antenna before the signal goes dirty, compared to 13V. RF power is RF power. If it was something failing in the antenna system I think it should happen at the same RF power, no matter what DC supply voltage I use on the PA...

Paul