Re: R: Re: LF: TXing 2200m WSPR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: R: Re: LF: TXing 2200m WSPR
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 07:14:45 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Marco,

I don't detect any heat in the LPF but at this low power level it could be difficult to detect it.

I already have plans to build the big T type LPF. I have the T-225A-2 cores and metal to make a compartmented box. Capacitors are on the way, could arrive around 29 December. I still need to order the wire and some kind of material for mounting the big inductors.

I'm making that LPF because eventually I will also build the big amplifier. I'm not sure when that will happen, probably a bit late for this LF season.

The most curious thing is what seems to be some measurement error or impedance transformation but the cause remains elusive. I hope to find the reason so I can be more confident about measurements when I go go high power.

73,
Paul N1BUG