Re: LF: Wilkinson combiners - More

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Wilkinson combiners - More
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 01:05:04 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Clever ...  The  coupling circuits  are  series resonant  low=z ? ,  so  the   transformer must be  acting  as  a step  up  ... which means  its  acting  like a  virtual  earth, each amp  is looking into  a  very low  z   , so  very little   inter  module  coupling  ..  Ae tune  may not reflect back past the  combiner either ?

well  worth  replicating !

Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 9:22 PM

Well...   the Decca ones do have individual tanks for each PA module, so they are not combining square waves - but surely worth a try

'jnt