Re: LF: Wilkinson combiners

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Wilkinson combiners
From: John Fisher <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 17:58:54 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: <[email protected]>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.ca; s=s2048; t=1491674516; bh=uzsv69+QxJE8Jng/uIzbNA9gM9eRAWeiFnjVVYMq0oY=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=sleiWihM2PLzAVw6E09hchP96kZe2hys/I0sNSMs0gks+b7KVowNMRgACJ4eXKgVXXuM06cg2WvWujFmBr+6CLHbv8iKQ0BtfqNFhv+JrO4rQFj0B5eN52EQK+2PHiKlLHEUJY7udwtZmFW3+Ybm0xfIL2UkLRhzwe92n6/QRuymuaGr8f3Q1G4NE9WAo89qzAYE/w16EoLSoTuS6RhMn+f9RXE9a7mYON5FGW+Lf/UINy1Wo35o1fe7ETRep4a+e0ZJfZ3l5MFotxzqxcrNYWEDnUw7AW+bfh8ZlOejw3oU1F9pCTkOM+dUtf3JzUCw8/OOGpfakftUycRz+KaOew==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris,

To me, it doesn't sound like a good idea to combine two switching square wave
signals together...Might be okay if they were synchronized...Better to filter
them into sine waves first and then combine them...More expensive for double
the number of iron powder toroids though...

Jay is combining them ahead of the filter...That type of combiner must work
okay that way.

Cheers,
John VA3VVV