Re: LF: Wilkinson combiners - More

To: Clemens Paul <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Wilkinson combiners - More
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 13:00:31 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=KcDdf1TS6d7hYqRx0PifGR42kt5Ov7my5q4ArR7H1+Q=; b=BBhokbS8HiHW7oKvUbQYchnFDmGBxkctFp6G4HzvIGfKxvJvCtaAnZu/UIu0xG39Ne f9aA/NnnlRDA8tg8dMnnNJaLSVoOYGd4SbrzcKqZc0NzDcM1NWcHFqb4Rp2ssfvYAu1u ECpHszcTPFVzcWe0Ux/j4lGcpWXwu+cqIjBLUbqpuIMhALpoE9QfGpW+dNXzC2B3z4Ne 5mxCmt1EI8Z18iQI3BsIKgn/YczbbJZjcmrQTkqlbUDFqKVHjjevSnTK7J8FaRXEKFbb 48sUwQW5J4K+aZIuVHqp+uiGR8iElWLpwcwkfrkvN/ni+P5WKHCn3wtlr8ND3+GwEiFa SW2w==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Clemens,

Thanks for the images, appreciated, busy with work again, but will get
onto more playing with combiner experiment ASAP, those N1BUG contacts
are fickle, just a bit more power, or a tree climbing job for someone
younger and fitter, who has no fear. Combiner sounds less likely to
have me sued.... :)

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]