Re: LF: Wilkinson combiners - More

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Wilkinson combiners - More
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 08:35:42 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
I've been reading all this with great interest as I too am hoping to combine two LF PAs.

On those fickle N1BUG contacts -- Yes, more and more so I fear. It's a subject for another thread but some key frequencies have become unusable due to local QRM here. Spring/summer atmospheric QRN is now in command most of the time as well.

73 Paul