Re: LF: Wilkinson combiners - More

To: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Wilkinson combiners - More
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:43:48 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=52onZY/tMcWtckW6JKgRg5Pf+N2OSy2TYSUC4PCfNlM=; b=AStX+KiIU/9UqJ9K8TUDWK5rQwV06HFYcJjkcuE/Ac4C5CjiGrDDC0Dm62QVg16mgB PhLVWDRH5ra3pCrdkF04bnt6sBi5J8MZ/OvMqEH4k7QgYI6yp6WX8uN+YhPHh2eg3WMr YohgogZldq+5/NSOAD8AjkNNaPY7/AGWsZaKQkrwFsO5Fzpc50vztKo910eU95x7Du7k lBhc0lZHBaWSZ5xkHl8XrKb9sUzYrinGVY2/oOusHKsiqitvJE2ns+b5H0us4r4BBKjA /RGsUFl8mZ8vQlI+HQ4HKYhw/r2+1zNgGw7nQdRNPsmyrTo9NPJgwK8lSk0pG5Tn5GOA sOUQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Andy,

Replies  should  just go to the list, I am not very good with GMAIL, I
had  to  set  up  an  account  to  use  the Blacksheep group as it was
spitting  out  my  old e-mail address i use for everything else, let's
see if this just goes to the list...

Thanks for the tips, understood and appreciated.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]