Re: LF: Wilkinson combiners

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Wilkinson combiners
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 01:13:20 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
This was the original issue

What I am seeing is each amp giving a nice (well, they seem nice to
me...) drain and gate waveforms individually,

but when combined both

waveforms deteriorate and the cold running FET's and output
transformers heat up quite dramatically

Based round, what appears to be  detuning ??  , what's   missing , is the  filtered sine wave  , then  the  combiner ,

the  most I have  seen  for HF is  the Racal  10 module  1Kw HF amp and , 16 in a  ' tree '  uhf wide band  system , using  4:1 combiners

73-G,.