Re: LF: Wilkinson combiners

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Wilkinson combiners
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 22:14:47 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Significant levels tonight Chris , don't know why we bothered with deep search :)

73-G

21:05 136 2E0ILY de RA1ADF Op32 -26 dB F:0% in St.Petersburg 1494,9 Hz 1600 miles

21:05 136 2E0ILY de 9A3KB Op32 928 mi -35 dB F:7%_Ini in Pula 1499,9 Hz with 0.1w + Marconi T for TX, Mini Whip RX 21:05 136 2E0ILY de 2E0ILY Op32 0 mi +10 dB F:6%_Ini in Whitchurch, Shropshire 1499.1 Hz with 0.1w + Marconi T for TX, Mi 21:05 136 2E0ILY de G6AVK Op32 164 mi -14 dB F:5% in Essex, JO01ho 1500.0 Hz with 0.1w + Marconi T for TX, Mini Whip RX 21:05 136 2E0ILY de EW6X Op32 1274 mi -27 dB F:1% in KO45kl (2051 km) Polotsk + miniwhip 137500.0 Hz