Re: VLF: DFCW-6000

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: DFCW-6000
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:01:10 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul, VLF,

The transmission is complete now. 5 characters in not even 2 days!! I like DFCW anyway. :-) In attachment there is the spectrogram from the signal as received on the tree. I would be interested in a similar looking spectrogram from your side, i.e. sharp edges, 1 pixel per FFT bin and so on, brightness and contrast adjusted. Would be interesting to see what you can get. If you like...

That transmission was just another thing to do, from the list of ideas what could be done on VLF. I think it is the first full callsign transmission in DFCW-6000 that can be detected in > 20 wavelengths.

I wonder if Jacek can generate something too? :-)

73, Stefan