LF: First QSO with Alberto EA4BGH in MF QRSS3

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: First QSO with Alberto EA4BGH in MF QRSS3
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 07:47:14 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi MF

Finally we managed to make our first QSO last night
Signals were loud enought for CW but Alberto had a delay in the PA and so we went to QRSS3

Hopefully he will keep active tonight in QRSS for anyone to try
The next station with conditions for QSO is Francesc, EA3AER which is actually 300w and imnproving antenna

Good Luck all ! :-)

73 de Luis
EA5DOM