Re: LF: Probably not a new question...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Probably not a new question...
From: "Daniele Tincani" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 02:25:08 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alberto,

I'm quite familiar with digital signal processing (I work in the embedded SW area for a big manufacturer of telecommunications equipments and digital streams of several Gbit/s are common on our boards), nevertheless I know that analog conditioning of signals (before they become "numbers") is at least as important as the digital treatment, unless you accept to sample meaningless information (noise) at the ADC :-) Anyway I'm sure this is dealt with perfectly in SDR's so I think we can stop here this discussion.
Thank you for clarifications.
Cheers
D,