Re: LF: Influence of a TX antenna to a small rx antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Influence of a TX antenna to a small rx antenna
From: ALAN MELIA <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 00:32:10 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1261873931; bh=tSaSmoGWcoOcKdz7USyD8EyCs2Nvwr/+M4zUS5JPL0c=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=n8aPZu2BD4TmXamxdH31ufLGZ8NFaaTIqbQc9TCk4VXrZkWc/SmZCBiTfxZmWLvaBCbuWlngCZ5DbPvOIfdaz9UcURBrdGDUPUw11kJLSgKCWonZ7ZAATl1kZXAXJLQKUKxCWwNa1eSGDw+mIeRGTvc78yFPkXrEyMsr1fscIMY=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stephan yes the aerialls will be very close compared with the wavelength so they will interact particularly is tuned. We did some measurements ar Finbar's location several years ago
http://www.alan.melia.btinternet.co.uk/aecouple.htm

The interaction was measured on an antenna  RF bridge, and demonstrates the coupling between two wires.

Best Wishes
Alan G3NYK