AW: AW: LF: Influence of a TX antenna to a small rx antenna

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: AW: LF: Influence of a TX antenna to a small rx antenna
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 15:40:27 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Ken,
Yes, there is a strong interaction. In principle my active antenna does not
differ to the PA0RDT Whip.
But the dimension of the interaction depends on the kind of your TX antenna. I
think a high vertical does more interact than I short vertical with many
toploads, as long as the RX ant is not placed under these toploads...
73, Stefan/DK7FC
PS: See the pic of my last report to get an impression of the interaction...