AW: LF: Influence of a TX antenna to a small rx antenna

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: Influence of a TX antenna to a small rx antenna
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:48:04 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Rik es tnx for your answer.
In the first QSOs from /p I used the TX antenna. I quickly saw that SNR is much
better with a 6dB attenuator. In the last activity I even used 20dB. But the
SNR of the small active antenna is definitely better. Perhaps it is a good idea
to try even more attenuation, tnx, I will try that!
On my QTH at my parents (2003/2004) I also used the TX antenna but it was much
smaller. This antenna was more suitable for RX although the actual QTH is apart
from any house in a region of some 100s meters...
73, Stefan