AW: AW: LF: Influence of a TX antenna to a small rx antenna

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: AW: LF: Influence of a TX antenna to a small rx antenna
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 15:31:46 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alan, ;-)
No, breakfast was fine like always, perhaps even a little better ;-)
What about finbar? Is he still enthusiastic QRV on 137? I have never done a QSO
to EI yet and would be glad to get that in my log!
And we both, we also haven´t done a try yet ;-)
What do you think about the antiparallel diodes as a solution for decoupling, I
wrote in the second half of my last report?

73 es HNY! Stefan/DK7FC