Re: LF: Keyboard Modes for 600 Meters

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Keyboard Modes for 600 Meters
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:09:14 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID182mHyuJR0124X28
Graham wrote:
Alberto,

Thanks for that, I have sent a copy of the screen capture of the windows error code, to the above email address as a 27kb jpeg,
I have a similar problem with the original stream software by IZ8BLY , which
runs , but has become a little 'sticky' for want of a better description but
oddly the original, MT63 terminal still runs fine under xp-pro sp3.
Maybe more than simply windows , moving on, could be hardware/driver clashes
as well ?

  Graham (and all those interested),

  please download a recompiled version of Jason from this URL

http://sundry.i2phd.com/Jason_V099_setupXP.exe

and see whether now it works correctly on your PC.  Thanks.

73  Alberto  I2PHD