Re: LF: Recompiled Jason

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Recompiled Jason
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 16:27:46 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I wonder if its hardware related to my pc ? all the other radio prog's run
'ok' drm780 , multipsk, xpware (pk232) & spec lab (spec lab dose take a
while to close) , pc is a intel p4 3 ghz running xp-pro , ...pci-extream
mother board ..2 g ram , with a pci-exp video card .. i have never seen a
bios up grade for the mother board, so assume its 'ok' as is /
G ..