RE: LF: OT: Gizmo

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: OT: Gizmo
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 20:55:30 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1504745735; bh=6MacKNbXsLGPuwmPppHORJpB5BAR/wtDwA2/bV62g2o=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=h7yvKtMF7WVss4wTAZ6/SyL1f9Y63iSJKVHIkyy/h0aFeu2IHX081/xbZ6RGfl1gG 33VSQbC8zoA5yTy8r4/CSQVwbncRPVhsOKFLVxauFBfAvwyp6jK8arQepq1Kd+ogMR ilrFjGz3TSRnrr+AkXQsZ/O8jTgpRblr82MzHXuKil11HOOzR/510jjF6a/Kvxb6m/ CVZ5DacHFpVmKZj8jnxn/Jg1IrsaX9JP23RQJNI4VQFxVqRFkh/7LN0ouqwByw4pWG dT4BfMux/B0PJXRubgeoqsZbxIc3pwpmv3kXB2pNNy9HfIFt2lASnL7OearF5CgOK0 rAHwh8qGKpdNA==
Sender: [email protected]
Markus,

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, and will remember Gizmo. The loyalty and
unique empathy of our small friends is a gift that lives on.

73 Jim