Re: LF: OT: Gizmo

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: OT: Gizmo
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 11:45:28 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus,

My condolences for Gizmos passing away. I learned a lot of his character during our telephone calls in the recent years. Since he became very experienced with radio stuff, i guess he is able to decode your VLF carriers and even EbNaut messages. Let's do a first attempt soon. The 30+ C season seems to be gone, i.e. the new season is starting slowly...

I reactivated the 28 uHz 4470 Hz window but it will take several hours untilthe first pixel appears, you know.

73, Stefan