Re: LF: OT: Gizmo

To: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: OT: Gizmo
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 20:52:43 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=HIDDuWmtxZeocM6p0bHun/IaR9ITMVdumdn1O706oBw=; b=jNcbQlHOGiKPP9NdmbHjPkhpSL+bzXwBEtSAu2QY9g5ybSjEL7NQSeK/CMNm+sfzKx +TJ2+gsHDz6Fk8JPF0XVK5OJVvL6xcIUoGVt45yI2KbJnTxV704kAQ3PLajUeR97RKPm g7lBzFUEUQZXT/GsSEpffXimvDpHeC+SFu3rLc3uXgu6P6Gep+rxbBXU4nDg5d+VOmEl /pjXcTwbTEm0JPaOEttDTH85DXkvaWbN76ldXIKts3dG4/eLRObAOzJjF5EMIlx+5cB7 nWA2m5XJA4P3TNzBMR5nIpd27FjwTIw+ei4jEi1VrXkTRh4wMCY5uF+l3iweSlQe5BTQ X1ww==
Sender: [email protected]
Markus,

  Very sorry to hear of your loss. Some of my best friends were/are cats!
I had a cat that sat on top of my tube (valve) transmitter (a
Heathkit DX-100) to keep warm :-)
Currently I have an old tabby that follows me around and waits each
morning to sit in my lap while I have my morning coffee in my
reclining chair. He waits for me in front of the chair while I have my
breakfast at the dinner table.

73 Warren

--
73 Warren K2ORS