Re: LF: HF Radio black out

To: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: HF Radio black out
From: DAVE PICK <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 10:52:00 +0100 (BST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=virginmedia.com; s=meg.feb2017; t=1504691520; bh=wb9sYYsWUYl+na2ZEVR6tzsx1qUfuft9+UIyoMguDfE=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject; b=RrO3qDpZjqKb4isMnRzY0BACX1NQFZ2Wikw2/ihYsctrzJfwb1wz5xXxqRKoDSiZM LVQJgGGr2B/qdH0uUVB9I08otdgf3WU1BD314Kh91cPLnIwLI5aKnafQjbvJ2pWsIT 5jiVGMWzSGwG1XjEq2EvMCTWR5F5muOzyZcOrGKIbvuvgjJopxBUk5pLTSDHPEJZm/ 3tPEuV44s5ia5yOpMopNby4aPlszY2MLrCCWUfUJBPoyzRwhFvnRoScXPC2tfuH4K1 9dRL7DrDeqzTxA5vX9k8zCxu6g3VS72/Qrj2K79z1w+P3ty3yMALfIZKvn4v+nQ24V XA29P0CXmGbCg==
Sender: [email protected]

Yes very bad at the moment.

The only band that I can use to get a signal the 300km up to my remote station in Scotland is 136kHz!

On 160, 80, 40m - nothing.

The Chilton Ionogram is showing no echos at all.

Is it the end of the world as we know it?

Dave G3YXM