Re: LF: OT: Gizmo

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: OT: Gizmo
From: "F6CNI - Andy - JN19QB" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 18:25:56 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Sorry Markus, and Gizmo RIP.

One photo here : Vicky ( el dogo argentino ) and my little cat Rookie. Both died in the year 2014...

Best 73
Andy F6CNI.

Sent: Monday, September 4, 2017 3:24 PM
Subject: LF: OT: Gizmo

Something happened. Yesterday night, out red cat Gizmo died.

He was 16 years old, and had been living on borrowed time since a large tumor was found in April 2016. Beyond all expectations, we were allowed to share two more beautiful summers with him. During that time, we became even closer than before. Now we miss him very much.

Gizmo had always been very curious about my radio activities. Some LF group members might be aware of his name. So if someone happens to pick up a strange undidentified (V)LF signal of extraterrestrial origin, it may be that his ghost managed to get on air.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)