Re: Fwd: Re: LF: VK1OD's analysis of the MiniWhip antenna

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: LF: VK1OD's analysis of the MiniWhip antenna
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:04:20 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1373457861; bh=Ew+T8qehAQEhv3QdjUhsQKKH84YzeXUkPAIGYABdffc=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=S6d0hNJSh3y5fRl+rMqf+Wkd/6n6sJDB4S4NMF4/2Av1ORYmlS/qBlKmBki12XYkt s1qA/Bn9SxIsXdPrzOSlnH+PGbRuvdXFeQE2stgcXlV89xVdCxnMB1ry+mJ8Xx1oQ/ Kxp6bj3fm5XvrcRD81CE30uOv2ZoJo7hbYRy3KHQsHcyELnVMu6iie3kwrp3L9Mp38 q5JaZ/6WRapZ8C1rZ+Z8CThZ4Nrywtf8CPgJg3KYrJPZNxMS0k7rxtEK0KIUl6oW0w ckPyZHmirsK5p3GL0cWEDlHS5V8SFeEtAqjQFvdeGrMjk9OdUFSAFihqtx5QJfOorT L/QpHicFx8j9A==
Sender: [email protected]
Pat

Don't believe they are 'loading up' the spacecraft itself against the universe ;~). Antennas take the form of monopoles (spacecraft is the 'groundplane'), dipoles, quad helix etc.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2