LF: US LF archive

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: US LF archive
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 14:57:30 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alan,

> I thought there was a mirror/archive of Blacksheep messages in the US....I  remember seeing one about 10 years ago...

Maybe this one?
Not a mirror of blacksheep, but Andre Kesteloot cross-posted many interesting messages. They have an archive 1999 to 2004 - great stuff to read, in my opinion it would have been a pity if all that would have been lost.

> You cannot "hide" an email address easily

As far as I can see, all email addresses are removed by Yahoo on their web-based service.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)