Re: LF: test

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: test
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 22:24:36 -0400
Sender: [email protected]

Alan

Another possible solution ...

Everyone on this list could indicate their preference ... 1) okay to cross-post without permission, 2) okay to cross-post with permission or 3) cross-posts never allowed. It would seem that this could be done with a 'gentleman's agreement'. If not, anyone that cross-posts against the desires of the originator will be subject to removal from this list.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>