Re: LF: test

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: test
From: Steinar Aanesland <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 08:57:06 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan, I may have done this. I have sometimes had
[email protected]. in the Cc field when I have replied to
an email. I sincerely apologize if I've done something stupid to you. It
has never my intention. My goal has been to inform , not to step on some
people. I am deeply sorry

LA5VNA Steinar
loc:jo59jq
www.opera.no