Re: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] Getting rid of Black Sheep

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] Getting rid of Black Sheep
From: pws <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 19:30:28 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Alberto,

You wrote:
Too many times when I was searching for postings that could be useful for me for
one or another reason, I sorely felt the lack of a searchable archive on the old
and outdated reflector.

I'm running Beagle on Gnome for indexing and search for any kind of
information stored locally.

Postings, images and other "information" which are "Googleable"
or "Yapooable" will be more a problem than a feature in the
future.

There's only one advantage using those modern, advertisement
driven open systems. You always have to keep in mind:
"don't post when coming from pub."

So, please tell me what is "outdated" here?

Respice finem.

Peter, df3lp