LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] Getting rid of Black Sheep

Subject: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] Getting rid of Black Sheep
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 18:54:01 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID523qFcq3e2016X23
I have already voted on the Poll feature of Yahoo (another useful tool of that system),
but let me voice here again my complete agreement about the switching to the new
system, and the closing down of the Blacksheep reflector.

Too many times when I was searching for postings that could be useful for me for
one or another reason, I sorely felt the lack of a searchable archive on the old
and outdated reflector.

And having two groups can only lead to confusion and double posting (like this one...)

73  Alberto  I2PHD