Re: LF: Re: Re: O.T.: Reflector status

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: O.T.: Reflector status
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 19:40:35 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
It depends on your sense of humour. What you might consider rude or offensive other might not
Bad language or slanderous remarks aimed at a persons are a different story.
Off topic might have some relevence to the overall discussion and you suggest suspended membership. You seem to be the only one on here thinking along these lines. No one else seems concerned.
If I remark that 500 Khz is quiet at present but at the same time indicate that 6 metres is buzzing does that constitute off topic with an automatic suspension or ban.
and people are NOT perfectly happy on Yahoo as you say in your last paragraph. Have you missed what has been going on regarding the yahoo reflector from others around the world.

g3kev