Re: LF: Re: Re: O.T.: Reflector status

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: O.T.: Reflector status
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 15:49:57 -0400
Sender: [email protected]

Alright
I signed up and created a yahoo account first thing I had to do was create an E mail address
and then fill out my user information,, I believe the user info is set to stay hidden
so at this point,, what is next,, how do I sign up for the LF reflector/group
I really dont like doing this ,, but what the heck
when I find the new reflector will it ask how to bundle my traffic and will that only be accessible to me
after I sign on for the Yahooie e mail or can I have that sent to my Juno account and not need to sign
on to the yahoo account

Bob K3DJC