Re: LF: O.T.: Reflector status

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: O.T.: Reflector status
From: "manginbenoit.pro" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 14:13:43 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
That's a thing of beauty Stefan !

So what is going on ? Is it only because a few people think this reflector is old-fashioned and want it QRT that it is bound to happen ?

Is it : " I don't use, I destroy" ? If you don't want it, siply don't use it. But what is the point of seeing it disappear ? Is it a warlike sens of victory ?

What is the matter with having another reflector still active ? Is it that somebody dislikes the perspective of not being the one and only ?

What are those monopolistic fantasies ?

Does'nt make sense to me.

Although only qrv rx-wise for now, I really do not want to see this reflector fade away.

de F8GRY/Ben